Thursday 21 November 2019

Find the verses in:

 
1.  Jeremiah 32:
2.  James 1:
3.  1 John 5:
4.  Ephesians 3:
5.  Mark 11:
6.  Jeremiah 33:
7.  John 14:
8.  Luke 11:
9.  John 11:

 
1.  "Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come."

2.  "And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking,  and you will find it.  Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."

3.  "But even now I know that God will give you whatever you ask."

4.  "Yes, ask me for anything in my name,  and I will do it!"

5.  "But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone."

6.  "I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours."

7.  "And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for."

8.  "If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you.  He will not rebuke you for asking."

9.  "I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world.  Is anything too hard for me?"

10.  "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...