Wednesday 13 November 2019

Find the verses in:

 
1.  Luke 12:
2.  Luke 14:
3.  Luke 19:
4.  Mark 13:
5.  John 8:
6.  Mark 4:
7.  John 14:
8.  John 1
9.  Matthew 24:
10.  John 15:
11.  Luke 9:
12.  Luke 6:

 
1.  I have a terrible baptism of suffering ahead of me, and I am under a heavey burden until it is accomplished."

2.  "And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.  So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."

3.  Your duty is to go and preach about the Kingdom of God."

4.  "I will show you what it's like when someone comes to me, listens to teaching, and then follows it."

5.  "Jesus responded, "Salvation has come to this home today, for this man has shown himself to be a true son of Abraham."

6.  "And everyone will hate you because you are my followers.  But the one who endures to the end will be saved."

7.  "Don't you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own but my Father who lives in me does his work through me."

8.  "Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand."

9.  "But the one who endures forever to the end will be saved."

10.  "The one I have always claimed to be."

11.  "And if you do not carry your own cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciple."

12.  "For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost."

13.  "I tell you the truth, you will all see heaven open and the angels of God going up and down on the Son of Man, the one who is the stairway between heaven and earth."

14.  "but I will do what the Father requires of me, so that the world will know that I love the Father."

15.  "This is my command: Love each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...