Tuesday 24 September 2019

JESUS CHRIST:

Prophesies and Fulfillment of the prophesies:

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Jeremiah 31:
2.  John 16:
3.  Matthew 26:
4.  Luke 18:
5.  Psalm 55:
6.  1 Kings 13:
7.  Jeremiah 25:
8.  Revelation 17:
9.  Psalm 101:
10.  1 John 3:
11.  Mark 10:
12.  Isaiah 44:
13.  Hebrews 2:
14.  Psalm 9:
15.  Psalm 70:
16.  Zechariah 5:
17.  Psalm 118:
18.  James 5:
19.  Isaiah 51:
20.  1 Samuel 2:
21.  Acts 17:
22.  Isaiah 22:
23.  Revelation 3:


B.



1.  "Then I will raise up a faithful priest who will serve me and do what I desire.  I will establish his family, and they will be priests to my anointed kings forever."

2.  "Therefore, it was necessary for him to be made in every respect like us, his brothers and sisters, so that he could be our merciful and faithful High Priest before God.  Then he could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people."

3.  "But the LORD reigns forever, executing judgment from his throne.  He will judge the world with justice and rule the nations with fairness.  The LORD is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.  Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O LORD, do not abandon those who search for you."

4.  "For he has set a day for judging the world with justice by the man he has appointed, and he proved to everyone who this is by raising him from the dead."

5.  "I will give him the key to the house of David - the highest position in the royal court.  When he opens the doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes the doors, no one will  be able to open them."

6.  "Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia.  This is the message from the one who is holy and true, the one who has the key of David.  What he opens, no one can close; and what he closes, no one can open."

7.  "For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields.  And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants, and my blessing on your children."

8.  "But in fact, it is best for you that I go away, because if I don't, the Advocate won't come.  If I do go away, then I will send him to you."

9.  "The day is coming, " says the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah."

10.  "for this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people.  It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...