Monday 23 September 2019

JESUS CHRIST:

Prophesies and Fulfillment of the prophesies:

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Deuteronomy 18:
2.  John 5:
3.  Isaiah 50:
4.  Zechariah 7:
5.  Mark 13:
6.  Ephesians 3:
7.  2 Timothy 3:
8.  Psalm 99:
9.  Jeremiah 33:
10.  Deuteronomy 30:
11.  Acts 21:
12.  1 John 3:
13.  Matthew 27:
14.  1 Corinthians 15:
15.  Psalm 69:
16.  Psalm 118:
17.  Psalm 35:
18.  Luke 11:
19.  Amos 3:
20.  Daniel 10:
21.  Luke 24:
22.  Isaiah 25:
23.  Matthew 27:



B.


1.  "But instead, they give me poison for food; they offer me sour wine for my thirst."

2.  "The soldiers gave Jesus wine mixed with bitter gall, but when he had tasted it, he refused to drink it."

3.  "I will not die; instead I will live to tell what the LORD has done.  The LORD has punished me serverly, but he did not let me die."

4.  "The women were terrified and bowed with their faces to the ground.  Then the  men asked, "Why are looking among the dead for someone who is alive? He isn't here! He is risen from the dead! Remember what he told you back in Galilee, the Son of Man must be betrayed into the hands of sinful men and be crucified, and that he would rise again on the third day."

5.  "There he will remove the could of gloom, the shadow of death that hangs over the earth.  He will swallow up death forever! The Sovereign LORD will wipe away all tears.  He will remove forever all insults and mockery against his land and people.  The LORD has spoken!"

6.  "Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled: "Death is swallowed up in victory."

7.  "I dress the skies in darkness, covering them with clothes of mourning." The Sovereign LORD has given me the words of wisdom, so that I know how to comfort the weary.  Morning by morning he wakens me and opens my understanding to his will.  The Sovereign LORD has spoken to me, and I have listened.  I have not rebelled or turned away.  I offered my back to those who beat me and my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard.  I did not hide my face  from mockery and spitting."

8.  "Some of the governor's soldiers took Jesus into their headquarters and called out the entire regiment.  They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him.  They wove thorn branches into a crown and put it on his head, and they placed a reed stick in his right hand as a scepter.  Then they knelt before him in mockery and taunted, "Hail! King of the Jews!" And they spit on him and grabbed the stick and struck him on the head with it.  When they were finally tired of mocking him, they took off the robe and put his own clothes on him again.  Then they lead him away to be crucified."

9.  "Moses continued, "The LORD your God will raise up a prophet like me from among your fellow Israelites.  You must listen to him."

10.  "If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...