Sunday 22 September 2019

JESUS CHRIST:

Prophesies and Fulfillment of the prophesies:

Match A with the correct answer in B:

 A.


1.  Ephesians 4:
2.  Psalm 68:
3.  Acts 2:
4.  Galatians 3:
5.  Mark 17:
6.  Psalm 111:
7.  2 Corinthians 12:
8.  James 8:
9.  Matthew 20:
10.  Luke 11:
11.  Psalm 98:
12.  John 13:
13.  Psalm 41:
14  Matthew 27:
15.  Psalm 16:
16.  Psalm 38:
17.  Acts 15:
18.  John 12:
19.  Psalm 38:
20.  Mark 5:
21.  1 Timothy 3:
22.  Psalm 31:
23.  Matthew 27:


B.



1.  "I have heard the many rumors about me, and I am surrounded by terror.  My enemies conspire against me, plotting to take my life."

2.  "Very early in the morning the leading priests and the elders of the people met again to lay plans for putting Jesus to death."

3.  "Meanwhile, my enemies lay traps to kill me.  Those who wish me harm make plans to ruin me.  All day long they plan their treachery.  But I am deaf to all their threats.  I am silent before them as one who cannot speak."

4.  "But when the leading priests and the elders made their accusations against him, Jesus remained silent.  "Don't you hear all these charges they are bringing against you?" Pilate demanded.  But Jesus made no reponse to any of the charges, much to the governor's surprise."

5.  "No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.  My body rests in safety.  For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave.  You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."

6.  "David was looking into the future and speaking of the Messiah's resurrection.  He was saying that God would not leave him among the dead or allow his body to rot in the grave."

7.  "Even my best friend, the one I trusted completely, the one who shared my food, has turned against me."

8.  "I am not saying these things to all of you; I know the ones I have chosen .  But this fulfills the Scripture that says, 'The one who eats my food has turned against me."

9.  "When you ascended to the heights, you led a crowd of captives.  You received gifts from the people, even from those who rebelled against you.  Now the LORD God will live among us there."

10.  "However, he has given each one of us a special gift through the generosity of Christ.  That is why the Scriptures say: "When he ascended to the heights, he led a crowd of captives and gave gifts to his people." Notice that it says, "he ascended." This clearly means that Christ also descended to our lowly world.  And the same one who descended is the one who ascended higher than all the heavens, so that he might fill the entire universe with himself.  Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church, the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists and the pastors and teachers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...