Tuesday 17 September 2019

JESUS CHRIST:

Prophesies and Fulfillment of the prophesies:

Find the verses in:
 

1.  Matthew 27:
2.  Psalm 22:
3.  John 5:
4.  Job 19:
5.  Leviticus 17:
6.  Matthew 26:
7.  Numbers 21:
8.  John 3:



1.  "for the life of the body is in its blood.  I have given you the blood on the altar to purify you, making you right with the LORD.  It is the blood, given in exchange for a life, that makes purification possible."

2.  "for this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people.  It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many."

3.  "So Moses make a snake out of bronze and attached it to a pole.  Then anyone who was bitten by a snake could look at the bronze snake and be healed!"

4.  "And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.  For this is how God love the world: He gave his one and oly Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.  God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.  There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him.  But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son."

5.  "Oh, that my words could be recorded.  Oh, that they could be inscribed on a monument, carved with an iron chisel and filled with lead, engraved forever in the rock.  But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and he will stand upon the earth at last.  And after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God! I will see him for myself.  Yes, I will see him with my own eyes.  I am overwhelmed at the thought!"

6.  "I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life.  They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.  "And I assure you that the time is coming, indeed it's here now when the dead will hear my voice - the voice of the Son of God.  And those who listen will live.  The Father has life in himself, and he has granted that same life-giving power to his Son.  And he has given him authority to judge everyone because he is the Son of Man.  Don't be surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God's Son, and they will rise again.  Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil, will rise to experience judgment."

7.  "My God, my God, why you have abandoned me? Why are you so far away when I groan for help?"

8.  "At about three o' clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Eli, Eli,lema sabachthani?" which means "My God, my God, why you have abandoned me?"

9.  "Is this the one who relies on the LORD? Then let the LORD save him! If the LORD loves him so much, let the LORD rescue him!"

10.  "He saved others," they scoffed , "but he can't save himself!  So he is the King of Israel, is he? Let him come down from the cross right now, and we will believe in him! He trusted God, so let God rescue him now if he wants him! For he said, 'I am the Son of God."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...