Monday 2 September 2019

Jesus and Joseph: The comparison:

Find the verses in:


1.  Romans 11:
2.  Zechariah 12:
3.  John 14:
4.  Genesis 45:
5.  John 6:
6.  Genesis 42:
7.  Genesis 41:
8.  Philippians 2:


1.  "Then he had Joseph ride in the chariot reserved for his second-in-command.  And wherever Joseph went, the command was shouted, "Kneel down!" So Pharaoh put Joseph in charge of all Egypt."

2.  "that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth."

3.  "And people from all around came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph because the famine was severe throughout the world."

4.  "Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."

5.  "Although Joseph recognized his brothers, they didn't recognize him."

6.  "Jesus replied, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?"

7.  "But don't be upset, and don't be angry with yourselves for selling me to this place.  It was God who sent me here ahead of you to preserve your lives."

8.  "Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem.  They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son.  They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died."

9.  "God has sent me ahead of you to keep you and your families alive and to preserve many survivors."

10.  "And so all Israel will be saved.  As the Scriptures say: "The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...