Thursday 15 August 2019


 John the Baptist:

Find the verses in:
 
1.  Luke 1:
2.  John 1:
3.  Isaiah 40:
4.  Matthew 11:


1.  "I tell you the truth, of all who have ever lived, none is greater than John the Baptist.  Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he is!"

2.  "Listen! It's the voice of someone shouting, "Clear the way through the wilderness for the LORD! Make a straight highway through the wasteland for our God!

3.  "He will be a man with the spirit and the power of Elijah.  He will prepare the people for the coming of the Lord.  He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and he will cause those who are rebellious to accept the wisdom of the godly."

4.  "God sent a man, John the Baptist, to tell about the light so that everyone might believe because of his testimony."

5.  "Though his ministry follows mine, I'm not even worthy to be his slave and untie the straps of his sandal."

6.  "John testified about him when he shouted to the crowds, "This is the one I was talking about when I said, 'Someone is coming after me who is far greater than I am, for he existed long before
me.' "

7.  "I saw this happen to Jesus, so I testify that he is the Chosen One of God."

8.  "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"

9.  "John himself was not the light; he was simply a witness to tell about the light."

10.  "And he will turn many Israelites to the Lord their God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...