Thursday 22 August 2019

Jesus and Moses:  The similarities:

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "You said your children would be carried off as plunder.  Well, I will bring them safely into the land, and they will enjoy what you have despised."

A.  2 Kings 15:
B.  Judges 21:
C.  2 Chronicles 21:
D.  Numbers 14:
E.  Joshua 11:

2.  "When Jesus saw what was happening, he was angry with his disciples.  He said to them, "Let the children come to me, Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children."

A.  James 11:
B.  Acts 7:
C.  Luke 19:
D.  Matthew 25:
E.  Mark 10:

3.  "And Moses said, "This is how you will know that the LORD has sent me to do all these things that I have done - for I have not done them on my own."

A.  Judges 12:
B.  Jeremiah 35:
C.  Isaiah 52:
D.  Joshua 11:
E.  Numbers 16:

4.  "Don't you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own but my Father who lives in me does his work through me."

A.  Luke 18:
B.  Hebrews 10:
C.  John 14:
D.  Ephesians 5:
E.  Mark 11:

5.  "So Moses make a snake out of bronze and attached it to a pole.  Then anyone who was bitten by a snake could look at the bronze snake and be healed."

A.  2 Samuel 15:
B.  Leviticus 7:
C.  Joshua 12:
D.  Deuteronomy 32:
E.  Numbers 21:

6.  "And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life."

A.  Romans 9:
B.  1 John 5:
C.  Luke 21:
D.  Colossians 2:
E.  John 3:

7.  "This seemed like a good idea to me, so I chose twelve scouts, one from each of your tribes."

A.  Numbers 18:
B.  Deuteronomy 1:
C.  Joshua 10:
D.  Judges 20:
E.  2 Kings 11:

8.  "Jesus called his twelve disciples together and gave them authority to cast out evil spirits and to heal every kind of disease and illness."

A.  2 Timothy 3:
B.  Acts 13:
C.  Luke 23:
D.  Ephesians 2:
E.  Matthew 10:

9.  "You must not convict anyone of a crime on the testimony of only one witness.  The facts of the case must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

A.  Joshua 8:
B.  Ezekiel 33:
C.  Isaiah 33:
D.  Jeremiah 12:
E.  Deuteronomy 19:

10.  "For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them."

A.  John 17:
B.  2 Corinthians 13:
C.  Titus 3:
D.  Luke 11:
E.  Matthew 18:

11.  "Suddenly, Moses and Elijah appeared and began talking with Jesus."

A.  James 7:
B.  1 Peter 3:
C.  Luke 15:
D.  Acts 11:
E.  Matthew 17:

12.  "During the forty days after he suffered and died, he appeared to the apostles from time to time, and he proved to them in many ways that he was actually alive.  And he talked to them about the Kingdom of God."

A.  Galatians 3:
B.  Acts 1:
C.  Mark 7:
D.  2 Timothy 1:
E.  John 11:

13.  "You led your people along the road like a flock of sheep, with Moses and Aaron as their shepherds."

A.  Psalm 135:
B.  Psalm 119:
C.  Psalm 101:
D.  Psalm 57:
E.  Psalm 77:

14.  "I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, just as my Father knows me and I know the Father.  So I sacrifice my life for the sheep.  I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold.  I must bring them also.  They will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock with one shepherd."

A.  Philippians 3:
B.  Hebrews 13:
C.  Mark 11:
D.  Romans 9:
E.  John 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...