Monday 26 August 2019

Jesus and Joseph: The comparison:

Find the verses in:
 
 1.  Luke 20:
2.  Genesis 37:
3.  Mark 3:
4.  Matthew 26:
5.  Isaiah 53:
6.  John 15:
7.  Matthew 3:  


 1.  "Jacob loved Joseph more than any of his other children because Joseph has been born to him in his old age.  So one day Jacob had a special gift made for Joseph - a beautiful robe."

2.  "And a voice from heaven said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy."

3.  "But his brothers hated Joseph because their father loved him more than the rest of them.  They couldn't say a kind word to him."

4.  "This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures: 'They hated me without cause.' "

5.  ""Jacob loved Joseph more than any of his other children because Joseph has been born to him in his old age."

6.  "My servant grew up in the LORD'S  presence like a tender green shoot, like a root in dry ground."

7.  "We were out in the field, tying up bundles of grain.  Suddenly my bundle stood up, and your bundles all gathered around and  bowed low before mine!"

8.  "Jesus replied, "You have said it.  And in the future you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God's right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven."

9.  "Here comes the dreamer!" they said."

10.  "When his family heard what was happening, they tried to take him away.  "He's out of his mind," they said."

11.  "Go and see how your brothers and the flocks are getting along," Jacob said.  "Then come back and bring me a report." So Jacob sent him on his way, and Joseph traveled to Shechem from their home in the valley of Hebron."

12.  "What will I do?" the owner asked himself.  'I know! I'll send my cherished son.  Surely they will respect him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...