Tuesday 20 August 2019


Jesus and David:

Find the verses in:

1.  Acts 13:
2.  Psalm 16:
3.  Mark 12:
4.  2 Timothy 2:
5.  Acts 2:
6.  Romans 1:


1.  "David was looking into the future and speaking of the Messiah's resurrection.  He was saying that God would not leave him among the dead or allow his body to rot in the grave."

2.  "King David said about him: 'I see that the LORD is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me."

3.  "For God had promised to raise him from the dead, not leaving him to rot in the grave.  He said, "I will give you the sacred blessing I promised to David."

4.  "Dear brothers, think about this! You can be sure that the patriarch David wasn't referring to himself, for he died and was buried, and his tomb is still here among us."

5.  "But he was a prophet, and he knew God had promised with an oath that one of David's own descendants would sit on his throne."

6.  "For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave."

7.  "The Good News is about his Son.  In his earthly life he was born into King David's family line."

8.  "Always remember that Jesus Christ, a descendant of King David, was raised from the dead.  This is the Good News I preach."

9.  "You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence."

10.  "Since David himself called the Messiah 'my Lord,' how can the Messiah be his son?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...