Saturday 13 July 2019

MATCH A WITH B:

A.

1.  David
2.  Jabez
3.  Jesus
4.  Peter
5.  Job
6.  Jacob
7.  Elisha
8.  Jesus
9.  David
10.  John
11.  Eliphaz
12.  John
13.  Ahab
14.  Nicodemus
15.  Jesus
16.  Enoch
17.  Shadrach, Meschach, Abednego
18.  Israel
19.  Noah
20.  Rahab
21.  Abraham
22.  Samson
23.  David
24.  Daniel
25.  Moses

B.  

1.  Daniel 6:
"My God sent his angel to shut the lions' mouths so that they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight.  And I have not wronged you, Your Majesty."

2.  Judges 16:
"Sovereign LORD, remember me again.  O God, please strengthen me just one more time."

3.  Genesis 22:
"God will provide a sheep for the burnt offering, my son."

4.  Exodus 12:
"So all the people of Israel followed all the LORD'S commands to Moses and Aaron.  

"On that very day the LORD brought the people of Israel out of the land of Egypt like an army."

5.  Genesis 5:
"Walking in close fellowship with God.  Then one day he disappeared, because God took him."

6.  Daniel 3:
"If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, God whom we serve is able to save us.  He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty."

7.  Exodus 14:
"But the people of Israel had walked through the middle of the sea on dry ground, as the water stood up like a wall on both sides."

  Exodus 14:
"When the people of Israel saw the mighty power that the LORD had unleashed against the Egyptians, they were filled with awe before him.  They put their faith in the LORD and in his servant Moses."

8.  Genesis 6:
"Noah was a righteous man.  The only blameless person living on earth at the time.  He walked in close fellowship with God." 

9.  Joshua 2:
"Now swear to me by the LORD that you will be kind to me and my family since I have helped you."

10.  1 Samuel 17:
"You come to me with sword, spear, and javelin, but I come to you in the name of the LORD of Heaven's Armies - the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied."

11.  John 13:
"But why can't I come now, Lord? " he asked.  "I'm ready to die for you."

12.  Job 12:
"But true wisdom and power are found in God; counsel and understanding are his."

13.  2 Kings 6:
"Don't be afraid." "For there are more on our side than on theirs!"

14.  Genesis 27:
"From the dew of heaven and the richness of the earth, may God always give you abundant harvests of grain and bountiful new wine."

15.  1 Samuel 17:
"Don't worry about this Philistine.  "I'll go fight him!"

16.  1 Chronicles 4:
"Oh, that you would bless me and expand my territory! Please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all trouble and pain!"

17.  Luke 11:
"If you are filled with light, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant, as though a floodlight were filling you with light."

18.  John 1:
"I am a voice shouting in the wilderness, 'Clear the way for the LORD'S coming!"

19.  2 Samuel 7:
"How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you.  We have never even heard of another God like you!"

20.  John 4:
"My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work."

21.  Luke 23:
"Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!"

22.  1 Kings 18:
"So, is it really you, you troublemaker of Israel?"

23.  Job 22:
"God is so great-higher than the heavens, higher than the farthest stars."

24.  John 3:
"He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less."

25.  John 3:
"Rabbi," he said, "we all know that God has sent you to teach us.  Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is within you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...