Wednesday 24 July 2019

God uses ordinary people!
Match A and B with C and D:
A B C
1.  Gideon 1.  He was a shepherd boy 1.  Matthew 4:
2.  Moses 2.  He was sold into slavery 2.  Colossians 4:
3.  Jonah 3.  He persecuted Christians 3.  Acts 9:
4.  Matthew 4.  He stole Esau's birthright 4.  Genesis 25:
5.  Peter and Andrew 5.  He argued with God 5.  Genesis 37:
6.  Luke 6.  He was a tax collector 6.  1 Samuel 17:
7.  Paul (Saul) 7.  He run away from God 7.  Matthew 9:
8.  Jacob 8.  He argued with God 8.  Jonah 1:
9.  Joseph 9.  Fishermen 9.  Exodus 4:
10. David 10.  Doctor 10.  Judges 6:



 D.

1.  “And the traders took him to Egypt.”

2.  “but trade me your rights as the firstborn son."

3.  "Follow me and be my disciple," Jesus said to him."

4.  "sends his greetings, and so does Demas."

5.  "how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family!"

6.  "O Lord, I'm not good with words.  I never have been, and I'm not now, even though you have spoken to me.  I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled."

7.  "He went down to the port of Joppa, where he found a ship leaving for Tarshish.  He bought a ticket and went on board, hoping to escape from the LORD by sailing to Tarshish."

8.  "Jesus called out to them, "Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!"  And they left their nets at once and followed him."

9.  "but David went back and forth so he could help his father with the sheep in Bethlehem."

10.  "As he was approaching Damascus on this mission, a light from heaven suddenly shone down around him.  He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul! Saul! Why are you persecuting me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...