Tuesday 9 July 2019

Jesus Words:
Find the verses in:

1.  John 8:
2.  Luke 9:

1.  "I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!"

2.  "Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming.  He saw it and was glad."

3.  "As Moses and Elijah were starting to leave, Peter, not even knowing what he was saying, blurted out, "Master, it's wonderful for us to be here! Let's make three shelters as memorials - one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah."

4.  "Then he said to them, " Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me also welcomes my Father who sent me.  Whoever is the least among you is the greatest."

5.  "For there were about 5, 000 men there."

6.  "They were glorious to see.  And they were speaking about his exodus from this world, which was about to be fulfilled in Jerusalem."

7.  "Well, they replied, "some say John the Baptist, some say Elijah, and others say you are one of the other ancient prophets risen from the dead."

8.  "They all ate as much as they wanted, and afterward, the disciples picked up twelve baskets of leftovers."

9.  "Others thought Jesus was Elijah or one of the other prophets risen from the dead."

10.  "But even as he was saying this, a cloud overshadowed them, and terror gripped them as the cloud covered them."

11.  "Listen to me and remember what I say.  The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of his enemies."

12.  "As they were walking alone, someone said to Jesus, "I will follow you wherever you go."

13.  "Anyone who belongs to God listens gladly to the words of God.  But you don't listen because you don't belong to God."

14.  "Jesus  spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

15.  "I am one witness, and my Father who sent me is the other."

16.  "And Jesus said, "Neither do I.  Go and sin no more."

17.  "Then a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, my Chosen One.  Listen to him."

18.  "One day Jesus called together his twelve disciples and gave them power and authority to cast out all demons and to heal all diseases."

19.  "Suddenly, two men Moses and Elijah, appeared and began talking with Jesus."

20.  "I beheaded John," Herod said, "so who is this man about whom I hear such stories?" And he kept trying to see him."

21.  "About eight days later Jesus took Peter, John and James up on a mountain to pray."

22.  "But Jesus said, "Don't stop him! Anyone who is not against you, is for you."

23.  "He said to another person, "Come follow me." The man agreed, but he said, "Lord, first let me return home and bury my father."

24.  "Peter and the others had fallen asleep.  When they woke up, they saw Jesus' glory and the two men standing with him."

25.  "Then he asked them, "But who do you say I am?" Peter replied, "You are the Messiah sent from God!"

26.  "But Jesus said, "You feed them." "But we have only five loaves of bread and two fish," they answered.  "Or are you expecting us to go and buy enough food for this whole crowd?"

27.  "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

28.  "That is why I said that you will die in your sins, for unless you believe that I AM who I claim to be, you will die in your sins."

29.  "Jesus continued, "You are from below; I am from above.  You belong to this world; I do not."

30.  "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I AM!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...