Thursday 18 July 2019

Find the verses in John 21:


1.  "Jesus also did many other things.  If they were all written down, I suppose the whole world could not contain the books that would be written."

2.  "Simon Peter said, "I'm going fishing.  We'll come too, they all said.  So they went out in the boat, but they caught nothing all night."

3.  "Jesus said this to let him know by what kind of death he would glorify God.  Then Jesus told him, "Follow me."

4.  "He called out, "Fellows, have you caught any fish?"

5.  "A third time he asked him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt that Jesus asked the question a third time.  He said, "Lord, you know everything.  You know that I love you.  Jesus said, "Then feed my sheep."

6.  "So Simon Peter went abroad and dragged the net to the shore.  There were 153 large fish, and yet the net hadn't torn."

7.  "This disciple is the one who testifies to these events and has recorded them here.  And we know that his account of these things is accurate."

8.  "The Jesus served them the bread and the fish."

9.  "Peter turned around and saw behind them the disciple Jesus loved - the one who had leaned over to Jesus during supper and ask, "Lord, who will betray you?

10.  "Jesus repeated the question: "Simon son of John, do you love me?"  "Yes, Lord," Peter said, "you know I love you." "Then take care of my sheep, "Jesus said."

11.  "Peter asked Jesus, "What about him, Lord?"

12.  "Bring some of the fish you've just caught, " Jesus said."

13.  "After breakfast Jesus asked Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these? "Yes, Lord," Peter replied, "you know I love you." Then feed my lambs," Jesus told him."

14.  "Now come and have some breakfast!" Jesus said.  None of the disciples dared to ask him, "Who are you?" They knew it was the Lord."

15.  "This was the third time Jesus had appeared to his disciples since he had been raised from the dead."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...