Monday 8 July 2019

Find the verses in John 1:

1.  I didn't know he was the one, but when God sent me to baptize water, he told me, 'The one on whom you see the Spirit descend and rest is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit."

2.  "Though his ministry follows mine, I'm not even worthy to be his slave and untie his straps of his sandal."

3.  "The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone."

4.  "Jesus asked him, "Do you believe this just because I told you I had seen you under the fig tree? You will see greater things than this."

5.  "Then Andrew brought Simon to meet Jesus.  Looking intently at Simon, Jesus said, "Your name is Simon, son of John - but you will be called Cephas" (which means Peter")."

6.  "For the law was given through Moses, but God's unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ."

7.  "No one has ever seen God.  But the unique One, who himself is God, is near to the Father's heart.  He has revealed God to us."

8.  "Then John testified, "I saw the Holy Spirit descending like a dove from heaven and resting upon him."

9.  "He existed in the beginning with God."

10.  "The next day Jesus decided to go to Galilee.  He found Philip and said to him, "Come, follow me."

11.  "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"

12.  "John replied with the words of the prophet Isaiah:  "I am a voice shouting in the wilderness, ' Clear the way for the LORD'S coming!"

13.  "But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God."

14.  "God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him."

15.  "He is the one I was talking about when I said, 'A man is coming after me who is far greater than I am, for he existed long before me."

16.  "I saw this happen to Jesus, so I testify that he is the Chosen One of God."

17.  "God sent a man, John the Baptist."

18.  "They are reborn - not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God."

19.  "Come and see," he said.  It was about
four o' clock in the afternoon when they went with him to a place where he was staying, and they remained with him the rest of the day."

20.  "Then Nathanael exclaimed, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God - the King of Israel!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...