Thursday 4 July 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  Luke 24:
2.  Mark 7:
3.  Mark 1:
4.  Luke 23:

1.  "And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised.  But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven."

2.  "Peace be with you."

3.  "When I was with you before, I told you that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and in the Psalms must be fulfilled."

4.  "I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise."

5.  "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing."

6.  "Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!"

7.  We must go on to other towns as well, and I  will preach  to them, too.  That is why I came."

8.  "Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!"

9.  "It is what comes from inside that defiled you."

10.  "It's not what goes into your body that defiles you, you are defiled by what comes from your heart."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...