Friday 19 July 2019

By faith Noah .......
By faith Caleb .........


Find the verses in:

1.  Genesis 7:
2.  Genesis 9:
3.  Numbers 14:
4.  Numbers 13:
5.  Genesis 6:
6.  Genesis 8:


1.  "Seven days from now I will make the rains pour down on the earth.  And it will rain for forty days and forty nights, until I have wiped from the earth all the living things I have created."

2.  "The God told Noah and his sons, "I hereby confirm my covenant with you and your descendants, and with all the animals that were on the boat with you - the birds, the livestock, and all the wild animals - every living creature on earth."

3.  "They said to all the people of Israel, "The land we traveled through and explored is a wonderful land!"

4.  "So they spread this bad report about the land among the Israelites: "The land we traveled through and explored will devour anyone who goes to live there.  All the people we saw were huge."

5.  "But surely as I live, and as surely as the earth is filled with the LORD'S glory, not one of these people will ever enter that land.  They have all seen my glorious presence and the miraculous signs I performed both in Egypt and in the wilderness, but again and again they have tested me by refusing to listen to my voice."

6.  "But my servant Caleb has a different attitude than the others have.  He has remained loyal to me, so I will bring him into the land he explored.  His descendants will possess their full share of that land."

7.  "Now God saw that the earth had become corrupt and was filled with violence."

8.  "Look! I am about to cover the earth with a flood that will destroy every living thing that breathes.  Everything on earth will die."

9.  "After seven days, the waters of the flood came and covered the earth."

10.  "Do not rebel against the LORD, and don't be afraid of the people of the land.  They are only helpless prey to us! They have no protection, but the LORD is with us! Don't be afraid of them!"

11.  "They will never even see the land I swore to give their ancestors.  None of those who have treated with me with contempt will ever see it."

12.  "Of the twelve who had explored the land, only Joshua and Caleb remained alive."

13.  "Everything that breathed and lived on dry land died."

14.  "Then God said to Noah, "Leave the boat, all of you - you and your wife, and your sons and their wives."

15.  "And if the LORD is pleased with us, he will bring us safely into that land and give it to us.  It is a rich land flowing with milk and honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...