Friday 7 June 2019

Who said:

Find the verses in:

1.  Luke 1:
2.  Luke 3:
3.  Luke 2:
4.  Luke 9:
5.  Luke 8:
6.  Luke 7:
7.  Luke 4:

1.  "God has blessed you above all women, and your child is blessed."

2.  "Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased."

3.  "He is a voice shouting in the wilderness, 'Prepare the way for the LORD'S coming! Clear the road for him!"

4.  "I must preach the Good News of the Kingdom of God in other towns, too, because that is why I was sent."

5.  "I tell you, I haven't seen faith like this in Israel!"

6.  "You are blessed because you believed that the LORD would do what he said."

7.  "Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand."

8.  "You are the Messiah sent from God!"

9.  "Master, it's wonderful for us to be here! Let's make three shelters as memorials - one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah."

10.  "This is my Son, my Chosen One.  Listen to him."

11.  "just as he promised through his holy prophets long ago."

12.  "Teacher, what shall we do."

13.  "Don't be afraid!" he said.  " I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people."

14.  "I baptize you with water; but someone is coming soon who is greater than I am - so much greater that I'm not even worthy to be his slave and untie the straps of his sandals.  He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire."

15.  "What? "they exclaimed.  "There is no one in all your family by that name."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...