Wednesday 5 June 2019

Who said:
Find the verses in:

1.  Acts 26:
2.  John 18:
3. John 19:
4.  Acts 3:
5.  Numbers 22:
6.  Genesis 22:
7.  Exodus 4:
8.  Joshua 2:
9.  1 Samuel 16:
10.  1 Samuel 17:
11.  2 Samuel 7:
12.  1 Kings 8:
13.  1 Kings 19:
14.  1 Kings 22:
15.  2 Kings 2:

1.  "We have the fire and the wood, but where is the sheep for the burnt offering?"

2.  "What if they won't believe me or listen to me? What if they say, 'The LORD never appeared to you?"

3.  "The LORD has given us the whole land,  for all the people in the land are terrified of us."

4.  "This is not the one the LORD has chosen.'

5.  "Don't worry about this Philistine, I'll go fight him!'

6.  "For you are God, O Sovereign LORD.  Your words are truth, and you have promised these good things to your servant."

7.  "O LORD, God of Israel, there is no God like you in all heaven above or on the earth below.  You keep your covenant and show unfailing love to all who walk before you in wholehearted devotion."

8.  "First let me go and kiss my father and mother good-bye, and then I will go with you!"

9.  "As surely as the LORD lives, I will say only what the LORD tells me to say.

10.  "As surely as the LORD lives and yourself live, I will never leave you!"

11.  "But I am the same donkey you have ridden all your life."

12.  "Through your descendants all the families on earth will be blessed."

13.  "Take him yourselves and crucify him, I find him not quilty."

14.  "I AM he"

15.  "Now get to your feet! For I have appoint you as my servant and witness.  Tell people you have seen me,  and tell them what I will show you in the future."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...