Sunday 16 June 2019

Find verses in:
John 15:
John 16:
John 17:

1.  "And I gave myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can me made holy by your truth."

2.  "You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you."

3.  "He will bring me glory by telling you whatever he receives from me."

4.  "Now we understand that you know everything, and there's no need to question you.  From this we believe that you came from God."

5.  "Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am.  Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began."

6.  "If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first."

7.  "When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father's commandments and remain in his love."

8.  "Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began."

9.  "Jesus asked, "Do you finally believe?"

10.  "Yes, I came from the Father into the world, and I know I will leave the world and return to the Father."

11.  "But I will send you the Advocate - the Spirit of truth. He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me."

12.  "I have given them your word.  And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world."

13.  "And you must also testify about me because you have been with me from the beginning of my ministry."

14.  "I have revealed you to the ones you gave me from this world.  They were always yours.  You gave them to me, and they have kept your word."

15.  "But the time is coming - indeed it's here now - when you will be scattered, each one going his own way, leaving me alone.  Yet I am not alone because the Father is with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...