Friday 7 June 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  Luke 14:
2.  Matthew 24:
3.  Matthew 22:
4.  Mark 10:
5.  Matthew 16:
6.  Mark 14:
7.  Luke 6:
8.  John 21:
9.  John 14:
10.  John 13:
11.  Luke 16:
12.  Luke 18:


1.  "Then take care of my sheep."

2. "Anyone who doesn't love me will not obey me.  And remember my words are not my own.  What I'm telling you is from the Father who sent me."

3.  "I tell you this beforehand, so that when it happens you will believe that I AM the Messiah."

4.  "But Abraham said, 'If they
won't listen to Moses and the prophets, they won't be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead."

5.  "What do you want me to do for you?"

6.  "First get rid of the log in your own eye, then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye."

7.  "I AM.  And you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God's right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven."

8.  "As you go into the city, a man carrying a pitcher of water will meet you.  Follow him."

9.  "For many are called, but few are chosen."

10.  "You have so little faith! Why are you arguing with each other about having no bread?"

11. "Tell him to come here."

12.  "I an the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.  So he is the God of the living, not the dead."

13.  "Heaven and earth will disappear but my words will never disappear."

14.  "When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day."

15.  "And if you do not carry your own cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciple. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...