Friday 5 April 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  Isaiah 51:
"Listen to me, my people.  Hear me, Israel, for my law will be proclaimed, and my justice will become a light to the nations."

2.  Ezekiel 10:
"Then the glory of the LORD rose up from above the cherubim and went over the entrance of the Temple.  The Temple was filled with this cloud of glory, and the courtyard glowed brightly with the glory of the LORD."

3.  Psalm 18:
"Thick clouds shielded the brightness around him and rained down hail and and burning coals."

4.  Ezekiel 1:
"As I looked, I saw a great storm coming from the north, driving before it a huge cloud that flashed with lightning and shone with brilliant light.  There was fire inside the cloud, and in the middle of the fire glowed something like gleaming amber."

5.  John 8:
"I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

6.  Psalm 119:
"Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."

7.  John 1:
"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it."

8.  1 John 1:
"But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin."

9. Ephesians 5:
"For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord.  So live as people of light!"

10.  "For this light within you produces only what is good and right and true."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...