Friday, 9 October 2026

Questions of the day: Part 2!!

 1.  Who did Jesus speak to when he said, "O you men of little faith!"  Matthew 8:


2.  How did Jesus address the wind and the waves?  Matthew 8:


3.  What did Jesus say to the sick boy?  Matthew 9:


4.  What did Jesus say to the paralyzed man?  Matthew 9:


5.  And the boy ..... up and left!  Matthew 9:


6.  How they ...... God for giving such ...... to a man!  Matthew 9:


7.  "Because people who are ...... don't need a doctor! It's the ....... people who do!" was Jesus' reply.   Matthew 9:


8.  "It isn't your ......... and your ...... I want - I want you to be ......" Matthew 9:


9.  "For I have come to urge ......, not the ........, back to God."   Matthew 9:


10.  Then he touched their eyes and said, "Because of your faith it will ...... Matthew 9:


11.  And ....... they could ........!  Matthew 9:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

        Follow: How to follow Action for Jesus Lifestyle: 1.  Go to https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com 1a.  Go to the Web Version ...