Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Questions of the day: Part 1!!

 1.  And you should ....... ..... example, just as I follow ......   1 Corinthians 11:


2.  Remember, too, that ...... what is right to do and then not doing it is.....   James 4:


3.  When someone becomes a ....... he becomes a brand ....... person inside.   2 Corinthians 5:


4.  Let me say first of all that wherever I go I hear you being ....... about! For your ....... in ...... is becoming known ........ the ......  Romans 1:


5.  We boldly ...... what we ....... (trusting ....... to care for us), just as the Psalm writer did when he said, "I ...... therefore I ......."   2 Corinthians 4:


6.  For God took the .......... Christ and ....... into him our ......  Then, in exchange, he ....... God's ............ into us.     2 Corinthians 5:


7.  We have been ......, with God's ........ helping us in ..... we do.  2 Corinthians 6:


8.  That is why we never ......  up.  Though our bodies are ......., our ....... strength in the ....... is growing every .....   2 Corinthians 4:


9.  We are ......... ........   2 Corinthians 5:


10.  Thank ....... for his ....... - his ....... too wonderful for ........  2 Corinthians 9:


11.  Do you ....... Christ's .... and ...... more and more ....... you?  2 Corinthians 13:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

              Follow: How to follow Action for Jesus Lifestyle: 1.  Go to https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com 1a.  Go to the Web Ve...