Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Psalms!!

Complete the verses:


1.  Psalm 51:

2.  Psalm 119:

3.  Psalm 90:

4.  Psalm 2:

5.  Psalm 139:

6.  Psalm 19:

7.  Psalm 27:

8.  Psalm 24:

9.  Psalm 110:

10.  Psalm 91:


1.  The law of the Lord is ................


2.  The Lord is my light and my .............................


3.  The earth is the .............................. 


4.  The Lord says to my lord: Sit at my .....................


5.  Whoever dwells in the shelter of the ........................


6.  Create in me a pure .......................


7.  I have hidden your word in ..........................


8.  Before the mountains were ......................


9.  I will proclaim the Lord's decree: He said to me .....


10.  May these words of my .................


11.  I praise you because I am ......................


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 5: Hebrews and English!!

   Hebrews: הפרק 5 לכן לכו בדרך האלהים כבנים חביבים׃ 2 והתהלכו באהבה כאשר גם המשיח אהב אתנו והקריב את נפשו בעדנו לקרבן וזבח לאלהים לריח ניחו...