Saturday 5 October 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 68:

2.  Psalm 140:

3.  Psalm 73:

4.  Psalm 119:

5.  Psalm 113:

6.  Psalm 89:

7.  Psalm 91:

8.  Psalm 75:


1.  "Powerful is your arm! Strong is your hand! Your right hand is lifted high in glorious strength.  Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.  Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants.  Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord."


2.  "The heavens are yours, and the earth is yours; everything in the world is yours—you created it all."


3.  "If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home."


4.  "But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.  For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.”


5.  But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


6.  "To Him who rides upon the highest heavens, which are from ancient times; Behold, He speaks forth with His voice, a mighty voice."


7.  "God is awesome in his sanctuary.  The God of Israel gives power and strength to his people."


8.  "Surely righteous people are praising your name; the godly will live in your presence."


9.  "I said to the Lord, “You are my God!” Listen, O Lord, to my cries for mercy! O Sovereign Lord, the strong one who rescued me, you protected me on the day of battle."


10.  "Your commandments give me understanding; no wonder I hate every false way of life."


11.  "Blessed be the name of the Lord From this time forth and forever."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...