Tuesday 15 October 2024

Bible Notes Extra!!

 Complete the verses:


1.  John 6:

2.  Mark 10:

3.  James 3:

4.  Leviticus 19:

5.  John 19:

6.  John 17:

7.  John 15:

8.  Romans 12:

9.  Matthew 28:

10.  John 14:

11.  Mark 16:


1.  For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of .....................


2.  If you remain in me and my words ................................................


3.   Anyone who believes and is .....................................................


4.  Therefore, go and make ...................................................


5.   Jesus told him, I am the way, the ....................................


6.  Jesus replied, I am the bread of .......................................


7.  For even the Son of Man did not come to be ..............................


8.  And among all the parts of the body, the tongue is a .................


 9.  I am the living ...................................................


10.  Do not seek revenge or .....................................................


11.  When he had received the drink, Jesus said,  It is ................


12.   I have given them your ............................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...