Monday 2 September 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 72:

2.  Psalm 69:

3.  Psalm 52:

4.  Psalm 76:

5.  Psalm 81:

6.  Psalm 25:

7.  Psalm 105:

8.  Psalm 119:

9.  Psalm 106:


1.  "My eyes are always on the Lord, for he rescues me from the traps of my enemies."


2.  "And He remembered His covenant for their sake, And relented according to the greatness of His lovingkindness."


3.  "Remember His wonders which He has done, His marvels and the judgments uttered by His mouth."


4.  "You made me; you created me.  Now give me the sense to follow your commands."


5.  "Praise the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does such wonderful things.  Praise his glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with his glory.  Amen and amen!"


6.  “But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.  I will always trust in God’s unfailing love."


7.  "Make vows to the Lord your God, and keep them.  Let everyone bring tribute to the Awesome One.  For he breaks the pride of princes, and the kings of the earth fear him."


8.  "Praise him, O heaven and earth, the seas and all that move in them."


9.  "For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt.  Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things."


10.  "Praise his glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with his glory.  Amen and amen!"


11.  "The humble will see their God at work and be glad.  Let all who seek God’s help be encouraged."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...