Wednesday 11 September 2024

Bible Notes!!

 Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 55:

C.  Psalm 123:

D.  Psalm 88:

E.  Psalm 139:


2.  "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."


A.  Exodus 20:

B.  Leviticus 7:

C.  Isaiah 15:

D.  Genesis 12:

E.  Joshua 23: 


3.  "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."


A.  Romans 8:

B.  Luke 15:

C.  John 13:

D.  Matthew 17:

E.  1 Thessalonians 5:


4.  "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for one another."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Titus 1:

C.  Philippians 2:

D.  1 John 3:

E.  Mark 10:


5.  "But those who drink the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life." 


A.  James 5:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Acts 15:

D.  Romans 10:

E.  John 4:


6.  "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  Acts 15:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Luke 20:

E.  Matthew 7:


7.  "The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children."


A.  John 10:

B.  James 5:

C.  Acts 12:

D.  Romans 8:

E.  Luke 13:


8.  "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."


A.  Matthew 10:

B.  Luke 20:

C.  John 7:

D.  Mark 15:

E.  2 Corinthians 12:


9.  "And all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."


A.  James 5:

B.  Titus 2:

C.  1 Timothy 3:

D.  John 10:

E.  Romans 3:


10.  "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God."


A.  Ephesians 1:

B.  Galatians 6:

C.  Colossians 3:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  Matthew 5:


11.  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."


A.  Judges 5:

B.  Exodus 12:

C.  Genesis 10:

D.  Joshua 13:

E.  Joshua 1:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...