Friday 30 August 2024

The Cost of Discipleship!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  1 Corinthians 10:

C.  Galatians 6:

D.  Titus 1:

E.  James 5:


2.  "Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


A.  Acts 22:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  John 18:

D.  Luke 10:

E.  Matthew 16:


3.  "And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me."


A.  2 Corinthians 12:

B.  Hebrews 13:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  Luke 17:

E.  Matthew 10:


4.  “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."


A.  Acts 18:

B.  2 Corinthians 12:

B.  Hebrews 13:

D.  Luke 20:

E.  John 15:


5.  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples."


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  Matthew 17:

D.  Mark 13:

E.  John 8:


6.  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."


A.  Galatians 3:

B.  James 1:

C.  Luke 7:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  2 Corinthians 5:


7.  "Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ."


A.  Matthew 17:

B.  John 18:

C.  Luke 21:

D.  Acts 20:

E.  1 Corinthians 11:


8.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  Titus 1:

C.  Romans 10:

D.  1 Peter 5:

E.  Galatians 2:


9.  "As Jesus passed on from there, he saw a man called Matthew sitting at the tax booth, and he said to him, “Follow me.” And he rose and followed him."


A.  Mark 13:

B.  James 5:

C.  John 17:

D.  Matthew 9:

E.  Luke 15:


10.  "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  2 Corinthians 10:

C.  Hebrews 13:

D.  James 5:

E.  Ephesians 2:


11.  "Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."


A.  Acts 20:

B.  Luke 21:

C. John 18:

D.  Matthew 23:

E.  John 12:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...