Saturday 31 August 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 124:

2.  Psalm 113:

3.  Psalm 106:

4.  Psalm 65:

5.  Psalm 102:

6.  Psalm 68:

7.  Psalm 48:

8.  Psalm 39:

9.  Psalm 41:

10.  Psalm 44:


1.  "But let the godly rejoice.  Let them be glad in God’s presence.  Let them be filled with joy.  Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds.  His name is the Lord—rejoice in his presence!"


2.  "As is Your name, O God, So is Your praise to the ends of the earth; Your right hand is full of righteousness."


3.  "You are my King and my God.  You command victories for Israel."


4.  "Only by your power can we push back our enemies; only in your name can we trample our foes."


5.  “I have become mute, I do not open my mouth, Because it is You who have done it."


6.  "But You, O Lord, be gracious to me and raise me up, That I may repay them."


7.  "Praise the Lord, who did not let their teeth tear us apart! We escaped like a bird from a hunter’s trap.  The trap is broken, and we are free! Our help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."


8.  "Let me share in the prosperity of your chosen ones.  Let me rejoice in the joy of your people; let me praise you with those who are your heritage."


9.  "You water its furrows abundantly, You settle its ridges, You soften it with showers, You bless its growth."


10.  "The Lord is high above all nations; His glory is above the heavens."


11.  "But you, O Lord, will sit on your throne forever.  Your fame will endure to every generation."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...