Monday 13 May 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 94:

2..  Psalm 135:

3.  Psalm 101:

4.  Psalm 78:

5.  Psalm 124:

6.  Psalm 49:

7.  Psalm 76:

8.  Psalm 35:

9.  Psalm 37:

10.  Psalm 103:


1.  "Make vows to the Lord your God, and keep them.  Let everyone bring tribute to the Awesome One."


2.  "But give great joy to those who came to my defense.  Let them continually say, “Great is the Lord, who delights in blessing his servant with peace!” Then I will proclaim your justice,and I will praise you all day long."


3.  "Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you."


4.  "Trust in the Lord and do good.  Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.  Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.  Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust him, and he will help you."


5.  "He fills my life with good things.  My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly."


6.  "But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide."


7.  "Praise the Lord! Praise the name of the Lord! Praise him, you who serve the Lord, you who serve in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God.  Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; celebrate his lovely name with music."


8.  "I will sing of your love and justice, Lord.  I will praise you with songs."


9.  "O my people, listen to my instructions.  Open your ears to what I am saying, for I will speak to you in a parable."


10.  “Our help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."


11.  "Your name, O Lord, endures forever; your fame, O Lord, is known to every generation.  For the Lord will give justice to his people and have compassion on his servants."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...