Friday 5 April 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 140:

3.  Psalm 122:

4.  Psalm 104:

5.  Psalm 18:

6.  Psalm 69:

7.  Psalm 55:

8.  Psalm 147:

9.  Psalm 130:


1.  "Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving.  For this will please the Lord more than sacrificing cattle, more than presenting a bull with its horns and hooves."


2.  "Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.  He will not permit the godly to slip and fall."


3.  "I love you, Lord; you are my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.  I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies."


4.  "Sing out your thanks to the Lord; sing praises to our God with a harp."


5.  “I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him.  I have put my hope in his word."


6.  “Surely righteous people are praising your name; the godly will live in your presence."


7.  "Pray for peace in Jerusalem.  May all who love this city prosper."


8.  "Let praise flow from my lips, for you have taught me your decrees.  Let my tongue sing about your word, for all your commands are right."


9.  "All your commands are trustworthy.  Protect me from those who hunt me down without cause."


10.  "I honor and love your commands.  I meditate on your decrees."


11.  "May the glory of the Lord continue forever! The Lord takes pleasure in all he has made!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...