Tuesday 5 March 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 105:

2.  Psalm 64:

3.  Psalm 86:

4.  Psalm 76:

5.  Psalm 107:

6.  Psalm 120:

7.  Psalm 144:

8.  Psalm 119:


1.  "As I learn your righteous regulations, I will thank you by living as I should! I will obey your decrees. Please don’t give up on me!"


2.  "Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord."


3.  "I haven’t turned away from your regulations, for you have taught me well. How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey.  Your commandments give me understanding; no wonder I hate every false way of life."


4.  "Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord."


5.  "Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.  Let the whole world know what he has done.  Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.  Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.  Exult in his holy name; rejoice, you who worship the Lord. Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."


6.  "My life constantly hangs in the balance, but I will not stop obeying your instructions."


7.  The godly will rejoice in the Lord and find shelter in him.  And those who do what is right will praise him."


8.  "Let them give thanks to the Lord for His lovingkindness, And for His wonders to the sons of men!"


9.  "Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you.  With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God.  I will give glory to your name forever, for your love for me is very great.  You have rescued me from the depths of death."


10.  "Make vows to the Lord your God, and keep them.  Let everyone bring tribute to the Awesome One.  For he breaks the pride of princes, and the kings of the earth fear him."


11.  "He is the Lord our God.  His justice is seen throughout the land.  He always stands by his covenant—the commitment he made to a thousand generations.  This is the covenant he made with Abraham and the oath he swore to Isaac."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...