Monday 15 January 2024

Jesus Christ our Living Hope!!

 Jesus Christ is the Word that became human!! He is the Son of God!!

John 1:14: "So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.  And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son."

God sent Him to this world. He not only died for our sins, but also so we can have  life in abundance, overflow!!

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

John 10:10: "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Jesus is our only hope to survive in this world today!! He is the only way to our Heavenly Father!! Jesus is the visible image of the invisible God!! Invite Jesus into your life  today!! He will give you peace, and He lay down His life for you!! He has overcome this world!!

John 16:33: "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Jesus is the Great I AM!!

John 14:6: "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 11:25: "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."

John 8:12: "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

John 15:5-8: "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.  Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned.  But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father."

John 10:11: "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep."

John 6:35:  "Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."

Give your life to Jesus, today!! Invite Him into your life!! He will give you peace!! And when circumstances are difficult start praising Him!! He will fight your battles for you!! 

John 14:7: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Luke 12:24: "Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!"

Start reading His Word!! Meditate on the Word of God day and night!! Spend time with Jesus and speak to Him!! He will hear you!!

Philippians 4:7: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Isaiah 41:10: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

When you give your life to Jesus, He will come and live inside you with the Father and the Holy Spirit, and that means:

1 John 4:4-6: "Because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.  They are of the world. Therefore they speak as the world, and the world hears them.  We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error."

And you are also protected by His blood!! You have the Jesus mark on you....the cross!! And no weapon formed against you shall prosper!!

Isaiah 54:17: "No weapon formed against you shall prosper."

Put your focus on Jesus and not on this world or your circumstances!!

Nehemiah 8:10: "For the joy of the Lord is your strength.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...