Wednesday 15 November 2023

As Born Again Believers we have Spiritual Authority!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Matthew 16:

2.  2 Corinthians 10:

3.  Mark 16:

4.  John 10:

5.  1 John 5:

6.  1 Peter 2:

7.  Acts 20:

8.  Mark 13:

9.  Romans 15:

10.  1 Timothy 1:

11.  Hebrews 12:

12.  1 Corinthians 7:

13.  James 5:

14.  Galatians 3:

15.  John 18:

16.  Luke 9:

17.  Matthew 28:

18.  Luke 10:

19.  Ephesians 5:

20.  Romans 10:

21.  Revelation 15:

22.  Matthew 18:

23.  1 John 4:

24.  James 4:


 B.  


1.  "Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you."


2.  "And he called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases."


3.  "And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."


4.  "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."


5.  "Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”


6.  "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."


7.  "He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”


8.  "We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.  We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ."


9.  "And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”


10.  "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."


11.  "For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...