Tuesday 3 October 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 90:

2.  Psalm 78:

3.  Psalm 86:

4.  Psalm 55:

5.  Psalm 41:

6.  Psalm 104:

7.  Psalm 94:

8.  Psalm 108:

9.  Psalm 107:


1.  "I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.  I will praise my God to my last breath! May all my thoughts be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord."


2.  "Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them."


3.  "But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide."


4.  "Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord."


5.  "My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!"


6.  "Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them."


7.  "Lord, through all the generations you have been our home! Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God."


8.  "O my people, listen to my instructions.  Open your ears to what I am saying, for I will speak to you in a parable."


9.  "Protect me, for I am devoted to you.  Save me, for I serve you and trust you.  You are my God.  Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly."


10.  "Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.  He will not permit the godly to slip and fall."


11.  "As for me, You uphold me in my integrity, And You set me in Your presence forever."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...