Friday 29 September 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 146:

2.  Psalm 51:

3.  Psalm 40:

4.  Psalm 31:

5.  Psalm 27:

6.  Psalm 121:

7.  Psalm 103:

8.  Psalm 112:

9.  Psalm 147:


1.  "O love the Lord, all you His godly ones! The Lord preserves the faithful And fully recompenses the proud doer."


2.  "Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant and praise is becoming."


3.  "He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.”


4.  “Bless the Lord, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!”


5.  “Praise the Lord! How blessed is the man who fears the Lord, Who greatly delights in His commandments.”


6.  “Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is infinite.”


7.  “Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.”


8.  “He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear  And will trust in the Lord.”


9.  “In You, O Lord, I have taken refuge; Let me never be ashamed; In Your righteousness deliver me.”


10.  “Do not cast me away from Your presence And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.”


11.  “When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You, “Your face, O Lord, I shall seek.”


12.  The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...