Saturday 15 April 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 118:

2.  Psalm 116:

3.  Psalm 105:

4.  Psalm 33:

5.  Psalm 57:

6.  Psalm 86:

7.  Psalm 140:

8.  Psalm 128:

9.  Psalm 119:

10.  Psalm 92:

11.  Psalm 94:


1.  "How joyful are those who fear the Lord—all who follow his ways!"


2.  "Surely the righteous will give thanks to Your name; The upright will dwell in Your presence."


3.  "Trouble and anguish have come upon me, Yet Your commandments are my delight."


4.  "But the godly will flourish like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon."


5.  "But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide."


6.  "Open for me the gates where the righteous enter, and I will go in and thank the Lord."


7.  "I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the Lord."


8.  "Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.  Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always."


9.  "For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love."


10.  "They have prepared a net for my steps; My soul is bowed down; They dug a pit before me; They themselves have fallen into the midst of it."


11.  "Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you."


12.  This is the day the Lord has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...