Thursday 1 September 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 101:

2.  Psalm 130:

3.  Psalm 73:

4.  Psalm 143:

5.  Psalm 89:

6.  Psalm 78:

7.  Psalm 60:

8.  Psalm 21:

9.  Psalm 132:

10.  Psalm 107:


1.  "Rise up, O Lord, in all your power.  With music and singing we celebrate your mighty acts."


2.  "With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."


3.  "We will not hide these truths from our children; we will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord, about his power and his mighty wonders."


4.  "For the Lord has chosen Jerusalem; he has desired it for his home.  “This is my resting place forever,” he said.  “I will live here, for this is the home I desired."


5.  "He changes a wilderness into a pool of water And a dry land into springs of water."


6.  "I will sing of your love and justice, Lord. I will praise you with songs."


7.  “Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing."


8.  "I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word."


9.  "He split the rocks in the wilderness And gave them abundant drink like the ocean depths."


10.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


11.  “His descendants shall endure forever And his throne as the sun before Me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...