Monday 8 August 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 141:

2.  Psalm 46:

3.  Psalm 78:

4.  Psalm 119:

5.  Psalm 102:

6.  Psalm 82:

7.  Psalm 69:

8.  Psalm 59:

9.  Psalm 66:

10.  Psalm 21:


1.  "Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations."


2.  "Let heaven and earth praise Him, The seas and everything that moves in them.


3.  "Say to God, “How awesome are Your works! Because of the greatness of Your power Your enemies will give feigned obedience to You."


4.  "But as for me, I will sing about your power.  Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.  For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."


5.  "Your hand will find out all your enemies; Your right hand will find out those who hate you."


6.  "Take control of what I say, O Lord, and guard my lips."


7.  "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.  So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea."


8.  "O my people, listen to my instructions.  Open your ears to what I am saying, for I will speak to you in a parable."


9.  "So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word.


10.  "But you, O Lord, will sit on your throne forever.  Your fame will endure to every generation."


11.  “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation.  I will be honored throughout the world.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...