Monday 28 March 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 98:

2.  Psalm 45:

3.  Psalm 77:

4.  Psalm 144:

5.  Psalm 119:

6.  Psalm 106:

7.  Psalm 78:

8.  Psalm 61:

9.  Psalm 57:

10.  Psalm 79:


1.  “How blessed are those who keep justice, Who practice righteousness at all times!”


2.  “So we Your people and the sheep of Your pasture Will give thanks to You forever; To all generations we will tell of Your praise.”


3.  “O my people, listen to my instructions.  Open your ears to what I am saying."


4.  “For You have been a refuge for me, A tower of strength against the enemy.”


5.  “My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident.  No wonder I can sing your praises!"


6.  “Let the sea and everything in it shout his praise! Let the earth and all living things join in.  Let the rivers clap their hands in glee! Let the hills sing out their songs of joy before the Lord, for he is coming to judge the earth.  He will judge the world with justice, and the nations with fairness."


7.  “Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever.  You rule with a scepter of justice."


8.  “I will remember my song in the night; I will meditate with my heart, And my spirit ponders.”  


9.  “Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord."


10.  "Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, who lives from everlasting to everlasting! Let all the people say, “Amen! Praise the Lord!"


11.  “Oh that my ways may be established To keep Your statutes!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...