Saturday 12 March 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 107:

2.  Psalm 96:

3.  Psalm 119:

4.  Psalm 82:

5.  Psalm 37:

6.  Psalm 104:

7.  Psalm 110:

8.  Psalm 84:

9.  Psalm 57:

10.  Psalm 29:


1.  "Trust in the Lord and do good.  Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.  Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.  Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust him, and he will help you."


2.  "I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.  I will praise my God to my last breath! May all my thoughts be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord."


3.  “For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.  He gives us grace and glory.  The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.  O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you."


4.  "The Lord is at Your right hand; He will shatter kings in the day of His wrath."


5.  "I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations."


6.  "The voice of the Lord makes the deer to calve And strips the forests bare; And in His temple everything says, “Glory!”


7.  "Who is wise? Let him give heed to these things, And consider the lovingkindnesses of the Lord."


8.  "Tell all the nations, “The Lord reigns!” The world stands firm and cannot be shaken.  He will judge all peoples fairly."


9.  "The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip."


10.  "Let Your hand be ready to help me, For I have chosen Your precepts."


11.  "They do not know nor do they understand; They walk about in darkness; All the foundations of the earth are shaken."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...