Wednesday 2 March 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 93:

2.  Psalm 118:

3.  Psalm 56:

4.  Psalm 72:

5.  Psalm 69:

6.  Psalm 38:

7.  Psalm 66:

8.  Psalm 33:

9.  Psalm 49:

10.  Psalm 119:


1.  "But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love."


2.  “All the earth will worship You, And will sing praises to You; They will sing praises to Your name.” 


3.  "But you are near, O Lord, and all your commands are true.  I have known from my earliest days that your laws will last forever."


4.  "For my words are wise, and my thoughts are filled with insight."


5.  "Your royal laws cannot be changed.  Your reign, O Lord, is holy forever and ever."


6.  "The Lord has disciplined me severely, But He has not given me over to death."


7.  "For You have delivered my soul from death, Indeed my feet from stumbling, So that I may walk before God In the light of the living."


8.  "And I shall lift up my hands to Your commandments, Which I love; And I will meditate on Your statutes."


9.  "May they fear you as long as the sun shines, as long as the moon remains in the sky.  Yes, forever!


10.  "O God, it is You who knows my folly, And my wrongs are not hidden from You."


11.  "You know what I long for, Lord; you hear my every sigh."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...