Friday 18 February 2022

The Lord is your protection only if you are born again!!

Find the verses in:



1.  2 Timothy 4:
2.  Psalm 18:
3.  Psalm 41:
4.  Psalm 121:
5.  Proverbs 30:
6.  2 Thessalonians 3:
7.  Isaiah 41:
8.  John 17:


1.  "I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one."


2.  "The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever."


3.  "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.  Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


4.  "But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one."


5.  "Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen."


6.  "The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade."


7.  "God’s way is perfect.  All the Lord’s promises prove true.  He is a shield for all who look to him for protection."


8.  "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;  my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."


9.  "The Lord protects them and keeps them alive.  He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their enemies."


10.  "Every word of God proves true.  He is a shield to all who come to him for protection."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...