Thursday 27 January 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 89:

2.  Psalm 73:

3.  Psalm 14:

4.  Psalm 144:

5.  Psalm 148:

6.  Psalm 37:

7.  Psalm 78:

8.  Psalm 149:

9.  Psalm 81:


1.  “For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt.  Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things."


2.  "O my people, listen to my instructions.  Open your ears to what I am saying."


3.  "Let Israel be glad in his Maker; Let the sons of Zion rejoice in their King."


4.  "I heard an unknown voice say, “Now I will take the load from your shoulders; I will free your hands from their heavy tasks."


5.  "Powerful is your arm! Strong is your hand! Your right hand is lifted high in glorious strength.  Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.  Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants.  Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord."


6.  "The Lord looks down from heaven on the entire human race; he looks to see if anyone is truly wise, if anyone seeks God."


7.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


8.  "I will sing a new song to You, O God; Upon a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You."


9.  "Let them praise the name of the Lord, For His name alone is exalted; His glory is above earth and heaven."


10.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


11.  "Trust in the Lord and do good.  Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.  Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.  Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust him, and he will help you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...