Sunday 23 January 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 96:

3.  Psalm 143:

4.  Psalm 103:

5.  Psalm 105:

6.  Psalm 98:

7.  Psalm 89:

8.  Psalm 37:


1.  "Before the Lord, for He is coming to judge the earth; He will judge the world with righteousness And the peoples with equity."


2.  "O Lord God of hosts, who is like You, O mighty Lord? Your faithfulness also surrounds You."


3.  "Depart from evil and do good, So you will abide forever."


4.  "Glory in His holy name; Let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad."


5.  "Help me understand the meaning of your commandments, and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds."


6.  "I am always overwhelmed with a desire for your regulations."


7.  "Splendor and majesty are before Him, Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary."


8.  "I considered my ways And turned my feet to Your testimonies."


9.  "I stretch out my hands to You; My soul longs for You, as a parched land."


10.  "I have seen a limit to all perfection; Your commandment is exceedingly broad."


11.  "He made known His ways to Moses,His acts to the sons of Israel."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...