Sunday 5 December 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 146:

3.  Psalm 19:

4.  Psalm 63:

5.  Psalm 123:

6.  Psalm 41:

7.  Psalm 56:

8.  Psalm 109:

9.  Psalm 138:

10.  Psalm 25:


1.  "But I will give repeated thanks to the Lord, praising him to everyone."


2.  "Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call; This I know, that God is for me."


3.  "The Lord will sustain him upon his sickbed; In his illness, You restore him to health."


4.  "Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.”


5.  “The Lord will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me.”


6.  “The Lord opens the eyes of the blind; The Lord raises up those who are bowed down; The Lord loves the righteous.”


7.  “I have inherited Your testimonies forever, For they are the joy of my heart.”


8.  “Teach me good discernment and knowledge, For I believe in Your commandments.”


9.  “The heavens proclaim the glory of God.  The skies display his craftsmanship.”


10.  “My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.”


11.  “I lift my eyes to you, O God, enthroned in heaven.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...