Thursday 18 November 2021

The importance of hearing God!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.

1.  John 8:
2.  Proverbs 20:
3.  Job 33:
4.  1 Samuel 20:
5.  Romans 13:
6.  Jeremiah 51:
7.  Mark 11:
8.  Psalm 133:
9.  1 Peter 2:
10.  Hebrews 8:
11.  Exodus 11:
12.  John 17:
13.  Matthew 25:
14.  Acts 5:
15.  Ecclesiastes 5:
16.  Deuteronomy 5:
17.  Psalm 17:
18.  1 John 4:
19.  1 Timothy 3:
20.  Titus 2:
21.  Isaiah 55:
22.  Proverbs 4:
23.  Matthew 11:
24.  Luke 8:


B.


1.  "We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error."


2.  "Hear, my son, and accept my sayings And the years of your life will be many."


3.  "But He answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”


4.  "I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech."


5.  "He who has ears to hear, let him hear."


6.  "The hearing ear and the seeing eye, The Lord has made both of them."


7.  “Pay attention, O Job, listen to me; Keep silent, and let me speak."


8.  "Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word."


9.  "But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men."


10.  "Guard your steps as you go to the house of God and draw near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools; for they do not know they are doing evil."


11.  "Go near and hear all that the Lord our God says; then speak to us all that the Lord our God speaks to you, and we will hear and do it.’ "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...